Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Which ONE ??!

What can you do when you feel you're overwhelmed with thoughts??
When you feel you no more can make real decisions in your life??

One of the thoughts I have a lot these days is about my career... I know it's really not a big deal for many, or at least "NOT THAT BIG DEAL, MISSIE.". But actually I think about it daily, and I can not have a final decision in it...

Which one would you choose to continue your career in??! The one you liked most... Teaching kids. A thing that I fully liked, and even adored, and never felt I can live without such kids anytime afterwards?? Or the other interesting one? where you deal with very kind, honourable, and understanding people? ( or at least most of them :) ).

I adore teaching a lot, fond of dealing with children. Thanks to Allah, I can understand them and their characters easily. I'm also very childish :) ... that's frankly one of the most important reasons behind the childen's and kids' love to me, I guess.

One of the memories I never forget, and I don't think I'll ever forget... or I may rather call it "One of the Happiest happiest Moments in my Life" was when I step my first step inside the school everyday. ... Suddenly you find a bunch of children running& coming together towards me to meet me as soon as they see me :) .These were the children I teach. So when I see them running towards me, I kneel down, and we all have a REALLY big hug. These are seriously one of the best moments anyone would like to have and feel. .. And the best of it was that such act wasn't done to all of the teachers. it was just a special "hello" from the tiny innocent children to me and a few of the other teachers they loved.

1 comment:

houba said...

Of course u know my opinion

Teaching or any other job away 4m ur current job.....pleeeeezzz