Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I... Need Help : )

I put my head on my pillow like everyday of my life... but this night I felt I couldn't sleep at all.

Some people say that they can't think... What if ur problem is that u think too much, you can't stop ur brain from thinking even for minutes. You hope it would shut down and get relaxed just for some time!!! Is that too much to ask for?!

C'est moi !! I spent more than an hour pretending to be asleep in order not to get my mother anxious about me. My head is just sooo full of thoughts that it can't stop functioning for a minute.
Anxiety and worry fills me, yet can't have any decisions!! I can't have a final decision about my work. And actually it's not a simple easy thing as some may think.

I remember one of my DEAREST collegues at this work has told me "Work is just like marriage. It's hard to take a decision about it, I know. But u need to take enough time to decide. Don't rush, and never decide something while u r not totally convinced with it" ... actually this collegue is seriously 1 of the people I mostly loved "as an elder brother" to me. I was taking his opinion in most of the things I did, and I totally respected him much, and felt "extremely happy" when I met his wife and 2 children and found out they were also very kind and respectable, just like him. I felt so proud and happy to get introduced to a whole nice family, and more proud to feel that Egypt has good families till now. :) ... Anyway, this person and another very kind person whom I also appreciated a lot have moved to another office. Yes, they are still in the same job, but we no more see them :'''( .

Anyway, taking this decision of settling down in work or not is making me feel not secured, not able to speak to anyone actually. What should I do? What decision shall I take?? I know it's my own choice at last... But can't anyone help me??!
Pleeeeeeease

No comments: