Thursday, July 19, 2007

Crazy Laughter ! ! !

Today was one of the strange memorable days in my life...

Strange kinds of laughter emerged today morning... I feel now really crazy :) .

The first kind of LAUGHTER today was the "Laughter of Fear" actually... Crazy laughter in fact started from the early morning of today, when I woke up late, which is something I'm unusual to, and I was a bit late for my work, and it's also something I'm not used to at all... So I was angry& started to do everything quickly& went down to find no taxis at all for a few minutes that I was quite certain "I am" late now for work... Anyway, I finally found a taxi after standing in the sun for minutes, surely "very happy" :( from the workers standing infront of me and all staring as if they see Miss Universe. That's quite dull that whenever any girl "or even woman" passes by them, she should be well certain that she didn't miss a single spear from their eyes... they all just stare at you with total "habala & 3abata", you don't know what they are thinking about. May be they are all blank empty- minded. Who knows!!!
Anyway, I finally found the taxi& stopped him, when I asked him about the place, he shook his head and raised his eyebrows, so I got it :P Of course he didn't hear me. so I repeated again when he told me, "Hey, lady. I heard from the first time, just get in please.". So I smiled and got into the taxi.
As soon as I did it, he started saying, "I really heard you from the first time, and anyway, even if I didn't really hear u. how can I miss such beauty in the street?" "Ha Ha Ha, funny." That's what really came to my mind at that moment, but I told him "thanks", he repaeted again, so I said, "ok. thank you. May Allah honour you always". But... he kept on repaeting this "silly" chat saying "You really enlightened the whole car. How can I let u get out of it afterwards... Oh! ur destination is very near, can't I have another round with the taxi then u "unfortunately" get down??.... " and so on...

Someone would ask... ok. why didn't u get out of the car? Actually there were more than a problem for me, first, I was toooooo late. :( . and secondly, this was an old man... so I wasn't seriously concentrating whether he's serious or not. whether he's just trying to scare me, or just having fun at a summer morning, just like anyone else. And the third reason... which is the most important... mmm... I definitely don't know why I didn't take such step& leave the taxi!!!

Anyway, the whole way I was thinking about leaving the taxi, but I didn't, and I kept on smiling :( out of fear of course, and neglecting his words some other times as if i don't hear him... but neither of such ways were good for me. All the way I had this rediculous smile drawn on my face, and sometimes laughter out of fear. Thanks God anyway I was putting on the sunglasses, or else he would have had discovered all this GREAT SUM OF TERRIFIED FEELINGS appearing on my eyes :) This was the first chapter of my day's story.

The other one was a more joyful kind of laughter for me. It was the "Hysterical Laughter". Today in the work, I had more than a task to do, but whenever I try to call anyone or finish a task, i just fail. More than once the internet connection was cut, and even whenever I call someone, I either find him busy, or not responding at all. So I chatted with one of my friends while trying to succeed in achieving anything in work.

Anyway, this is one of my dearest friends ever, we chatted for a very short time and then we had a fight :( I don't know why actually was that. I really love her a lot, but anyway that's what happened, so I got sad and kept on being calm for a short time. THEN... I totally turned to the opposite state!!! I kept on talking and talking to my friend in work, laughing LOUD, and without any reason most of the time. I even jumped while talking to my college more than once :) and surely... was almost crazy.
Laughtter is a really very COOL INTERESTING state when it comes to u after a period of SADNESS. But it was total MADNESS. I continued on that crazy fun mood for a loooong time. We even had a mission to do with some other male colleges, whom I haven't seen for a few days, and I got out of my office to meet them in that mood. While waiting for them, Craziness even got worse and worse and I kept on laughing loud and saying total nonesence, to the extent that my college shared me laughing a lot as if it was a real LAUGHTER DISEASE. :D It was a strange day full of strange incidents for me. Yes, at the end, I felt sad again when I returned home and thought about the humilation I felt while sitting in the taxi though he didn't embarress me, or say bad words, but it's a feeling of humilation as you feel that's the class of people u "have to" deal with. If not in taxis, it would be in microbuses "wal3eyath bellah".. and if u have a car.... you would also "have to" deal with their stupidity, immorality in most cases, and even weirdness sometimes. And also felt sad for making my friend sad. I 'll try to reach her of course as soon as I can.

But as a conclusion of the whole day... I guess it's quite fun& healthy to have a different day out of the daily routine, even if this difference meant only the change in mood.... or in other words,.. meant Toal Craziness :)

1 comment:

houba said...

3ady bete7sal f a7san el 3a2elat