Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Simple Words that Caught My Eye...

I was doing a search on a certain subject... when I found these great notes. I wanted to use it on my Blog, may be one day someone would change, or at least "be effected" by such nice, simple, and inspiring words...


Sometimes in life the unthinkable happens. Something that brings you much pain and changes your life. Some sorrows can be emotionally debilitating and wear on you.
It is in those times you have to pray for the strength and courage to continue. Sadness and depression can overwhelm you. Leave you feeling empty and alone.
You wouldn’t be human if you didn’t feel sadness during times of suffering. It will make you question your reason for living, but God put you here for a reason. Don’t doubt that.
Do not allow yourself to fall too low into that sadness, to the point it overwhelms you and makes you feel like you can’t go on. God is there to help you.


It surely affected me... and made me rethink again...
May be these words are a real message from God to me, to make me wake up, and try to face the truths in life!!

These were the notes which came to my mind right now. I'll write soon again to let go all my concerns and feel quite free in thought again.

No comments: