Saturday, October 6, 2007

PuRe Innocence



Yesterday, my niece came to me holding her doll..

her eyes were full of anxiety.

She came running to me saying that her doll "Ibrahim as she calls him" :) is crying!!


My surprise was when I held her doll pretending to silence him from crying.


My beautiful niece who hasn't completed her 3 years in this life was right.

She put a plaster on the doll's mouth& then brought it to me claiming he was crying...
When I saw that plaster, I asked her, "Why is he crying?"

She said, "He can't talk. I 've just prevented him from talking. see?" and she pointed to the plaster on the doll's mouth.


I actually liked that discussion :) so I went further asking her, "You've just put that plaster on his mouth. but he can walk and play... Is he still sad?!"

She sadly said, "Yes!! He is still sad. He can't talk. He can't say anything now!"


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



Even the most innocent human beings... understood that meaning...



Understood what it means to feel free to say whatever u like.. and whatever goes on in ur mind, even if it were just personal random feelings. But we just have to get it out and express it the way we want.

Understood what it means to feel entrapped inside a dark limited place where you are denied to speak freely... where you feel that your thoughts are in a cage... and you just don't have the right to share it with others.


Guess my loveable niece decided to be a philosopher that day :) . But I'm sure that the less than 3 year-old angel... did leave a great impact on me yesterday... even those little innocent creatures know what freedom of expression is!! and express it the way they want..

I wonder how some people do not respect such thoughts... till now!!

14 comments:

المـ(همس)ـشاعر said...

wow.. you know .. i felt something aching inside my heart ..

she is so cute..

some grown ups never get this meaning although it is as simple as she explained it.

she is a genius .. mashallah .. take good care of her :)

SunShine said...

u know...we can learn more from kids than we can imagine...i learn alot too from my little nephew and niece...they r so spontantouse and pure..till our education and socity pollute them =(

SunShine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SunShine said...

i'm sry if i repated my commnt it's just i thought there was an error so i re write it

Banota said...

i really feel free when i write wahtever i want .. sometimes i write crazy words .. but this words lead to ease up on ur self .. crazy words .. simple thoughts but its mean more when you let her appear freely and share it with other .
nice post :D "3agbny gedan "

oceaneyes said...

it's very"....." i cant find the right word to say ..but when a cute small kid believe in such a complicated belief or thought which is not notified in the minds of most grown ups ..then this is an amazing event ..more than amazing ...
...
but this also give the impression of how life can be so wired!!!

قضية عم أحمد Ahmed Case said...

بكرة العيد

كل سنة وانت أطيب واروع

Wish I were a Butterfly ... said...

همس آية.. :) يا أحلى همس

Thank you so much for your visit. It's a real honour for me wallahy.

I will take good care of my little niece inshaAllah "sure" :). and i'll continue giving her mind and imagination a space to express everything.

Sure u know it :), Egyptians are the most intelligent till they reach the school age. Hope we would change that rule.

Ya rab tekarrariha tany ba2a. eb2y 3addy 3alina& nawarina.

Wish I were a Butterfly ... said...

Sunshine,

"Till our society and education pollutes them!" .. I totally agree :)
But inshaAllah we can change that fact by improving their creativity&intellectual skills ourselves.

No need to be sorry :). I'm the 1 who should be shy as I tried to change the blog settings to publish posts directly, but I couldn't.

Happy Eid :).

Wish I were a Butterfly ... said...

BANNOUTA,

You r quite right. Sometimes u just can't talk, so u seek refuge in writing.
Seriously blogs created a different world for me. In writing u should express urself freely, and never fear anything.

I'm very glad u liked the post :)
May Allah bless us all with sincerity.

Wish I were a Butterfly ... said...

Oceaneyes,

You're right. Life is so weird.

Sharrafty el blog ;)

Wish I were a Butterfly ... said...

أحمد رفعت

دة ايه النور دة كله؟! :) يا فندم شرفت البلوج جدا جدا، و أنا سعيدة جدا بجد بالزيارة النونو دي

كل سنة و حضرتك طيب، و كل سنة و حضرتك كمان اطيب و اروع :) . و لو حد عايز يتكلم على الطيبة، كفاية انه يفتح آخر بوست حضرتك كتبته و هو يفهم معناها

شكرا على التهنئة الرقيقة، و ربنا يتقبل منا و منكم ان شاء الله

shirry said...

it's very amazing to see that just alittle kid knows such meaning that alot missing it and have restriction on there words ya
she is very brillient to realize some thing like that take care of her

Wish I were a Butterfly ... said...

Shirry,

Thanks a lot for ur comment.

I believe children have more pure and honest feelings than elders. Their souls are very transperant&good. That's why u hear the strangest words of wisdom uttered by their little lips.