Wednesday, September 12, 2007

DiSTuRbeD !!


Again... I feel LoSt..
Searching for myself, but can not find it
Searching for my GOOD soul... but don't know, it seems to have been lost.

Don't know what happened to me!! Or what is still happening till now!!!
.......................................................

I had a Dream...... Can't even remember it!!
Don't know what's really happening to me!
Don't like this feelings, but that's what I feel right now.

I need to draw myself a new image of a dream, and of a goal..
A dream.. which I would cross the oceans to reach
A dream which I would do all the crazy things to reach
I would die for it... but where is it?!!
Where and when.. did I lose my dream?

Losing my dream means losing Everything... coz ..
A man without a Dream is a man with no soul.

I'm writing totally disturbed nonesence right now. Don't know what I'm writing, but......
Unfortunately.. that's what I feel.

I feel lost
Disturbed
Running fast towards nowhere
But in the same time, I'm standing still
Searching for a candle in the darkest alley
Happy for some minor resons
But Crying right now
Have many friends and kind people around,
But feeling soooooooooo lonely
mmm.... Enjoy writing a lot,
Yet writing nonesense right now
& feeling I'm not able to write a word anyway..
though my whole job depends on writing

N.B : Anyone who reads this,

Don't worry. I know all this writing sounds terrible. I will most probably erase all this so soon.

3 comments:

ولــــــــــو said...

i can say that what u'r going through is a normal feeling
don't painc don't cry
you will get over
and you will have your own dream and will come true
realize that there are others in the world with the same feeling or even worse
the problem dosn't belong to you only
it's everyone's problem
just find yourself
it's not easy as it semms but it deserves all the efforts

كل عام وانتم الى الله اقرب
المره الجايه تكوني ف احسن حاله ولقيتي حلمك بس ابقى قوليلي عليه
وان شاء الله تحققيه كمان

Wish I were a Butterfly ... said...

ولو...
جزاكم الله خيرا.
و كل عام و انت كمان الى الله اقرب ان شاء الله
:)
مش عارفة... أنا بجد سعيدة جدا جدا ان حضرتك دخلت على البلوج دة تاني!! بس كمان متضايقة... عشان انا حاسة اني ملخبطة اوي حاليا، و كنت بفكر امسح البوست دة اصلا... بس خلاص بأة الناس قرئته و الموضوع انتهى :)

inshaAllah I'll be ok so soon. I'm sure that Allah won't leave me inshaAllah.
Also I have some hope that Ramadan with its charm & spiritual strength.. will change my mood, make me concentrate and more powerful.
Really hope this would happen.
مبسوطة جدا ان رمضان غدا خلاص... و التراويح النهاردة اصلا :) بس في نفس الوقت قلقة جدا لأني لسة مش حاسة اني مستعدة له صح... ربنا يوفقنا جميعا و يرزقنا من حيث لا نحتسب، و يرحمنا برحمة مفييييش بعدها في رمضان.

مرة تانية.. حقيقي سعدت جدا بتشريفك لمدونتي المتواضعة اللي لسة بقالها حوالي شهرين، و يارب الزيارة دي مش تتقطع :)

هقول على حلمي الكبير لما اوصل له ان شاء الله. لسة عندي شوية امل انه قريب ان شاء الله
و معلش اني كتبت شوية عربي و شوية انجليزي. بس بجد دة عشان... ملخبطة اوي

Banota said...

thts what i feel all times