Saturday, January 22, 2011

FaceBook Whispers


People are always checking.. knowing your news, knowing your mood.... through your status..written somewhere abstract.


Well.... What if a looooooong time passed& you wrote nothing?!! Will anyone wonder why?


I've been thinking for a long time& I feel I don't have the appetite to write any status in fact!!


What should I write? That I miss reality??

I miss real people in flesh& blood

I miss you people!!

I actually miss your voices.


I'm done with "Heeeeeey" and "I miss youuuuuu" that everyone writes on your wall, it's not even a real wall :) . Bored of "feeeeenek ya gameela" that people write when seeing your comment or your picture. And in fact many times they don't have the real intention to meet soon.


Where are they seriously?! I wonder how life has changed that fast..& everyone is vanishing away behind simple devices..... something that's increasing day by day.


I meet people at work, we talk a lot, and we laugh more.....yet.. I need my small nice world back again.
"End of Status :))"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you are totaly right thats one of the disadvantages of the new technology
but still i can see it better than no small world or community at all perhaps!
thank you my dear butterfly hope you are okay

Wish I were a Butterfly ... said...

Shereen,

Thanks :). I'm ok thank God. I'm not sure why u r thanking me, but if it's for my comment, be sure I never write anything unless I feel it.And..:) I actually said nothing.

May b u r right:), but I still miss real world much more.Thanx for ur nice comment.

sakayar said...

I miss real people in flesh& blood

I miss you people!!

I actually miss your voices.

you don't need a Facebook account to feel that!

:)

Abroad, Life is like the Facebook. So, I've chosen to be in that Facebook connected with my real friends with any possible way I can.

Never forget : The Egyptians' Revolution come out from a Facebook Wall.
:)

Wish you happy real time :)

Wish I were a Butterfly ... said...

Sakayar,

Thaaaaanks sir :). Right now yes..I'm having a very happy time elhamdulillah. Hope it'll continue to be that good coz I'm still anxious about the next step.But inshallah Allah won't leave us or let us down.
So happy for today's victory, happy as well.. to see ur comment here. Welcome again:). Hope u r alright.

I agree.I certainly know that facebook has its own advantages, and they're many. But many ppl here in Egypt no longer appear in reallife a lot, that's what I just felt& wrote.
That facebook wall:).It's the greatest FB wall ever. Will Never be forgotten inshallah
Thanx again Prince Sakayar.