Sunday, October 30, 2011

NovemBer



I'm eagerly waiting for the sweet November :). I just adore this month.

I've always liked October as it has beautiful unique weather&"most of the times" ... tender breeze and refreshing winds. And... :) coz of my birthday of course :D

But November is still so special, so unique, and so distinguished....... If you look at the sky anytime in November,..... you'll just fall in love with the scene. You'll have a different feeling and a smile will be drawn on your face then.

I LOVE the unforgettable sky in November, its colors, purity, cottony clouds some other times. . . I just miss it

:) 
And I'm waiting now




Of course& unfortunately.. that's not a photo taken by me.



7 comments:

ميرا ( وومن ) said...

yes it is November sweet November

this is my month 2
:)

Wish I were a Butterfly ... said...

ميرا

:)
I'm so happy I saw your comment here. I haven't written anything for a veeeery long time :D

Mmm... it's really clear that you were born in November, too suitable for your character 3ala fekra ;).

From an October girl to a November one,... I'm really glad you still remember me. Thanks for drawing a smile on my face.

المصوراتي said...

hummm , welcome back to your blog

happy birthday my little sister :P


tell me which day you have born in november

it's something good to write about your lovely month :)

نـــــور said...

agree with U 100% all ur words are right 4 sure
November is a special case :) especially it ur birth month ;)

hope all ur coming days be sweet ya BOBA

Happy Eid Ad7a :)

Wish I were a Butterfly ... said...

المصوراتي

Thanks a lot... "my too old brother!!!" :)

Well... It's a good thing to write about November, but my birthday was in October, not November :(

Thank you for still remembering this blog :) It was a real surprise for me .
Nawwart

Wish I were a Butterfly ... said...

نـــور

Thanks dear :). Happy Feast, Nour. Inshallah your days will be much happier.

Mmm... I'm glad you liked what I wrote :). But my month isn't November :)). Glad you're here again.

ميرا ( وومن ) said...

hey October Girl :)

happy feast and thanks for your sweet reply I am always here following your posts but I don't comment a lot